Big thanks to The Little Grocer our local food store on the corner of Richmond Road and Peel St.
The Little Grocer have been fab at putting up our posters for both our movie nights. This is very generous as the posters are big and take up a lot of their window!
The Little Grocer have also agreed to supply some nibbles for us before our Food Inc movie night.
I hope you will support them. Here is a little more about The Little Grocer from the owner Alia de Jaltasyrras.
“The Little Grocer provides a seasonal deli menu of breakfast, lunch and dinner fare.
- Wild Wheat supplies us with fantastic sourdough breads and we make a range of pesto, hummus and tapenades.
- We also sell carefully selected fresh fruit and veges and stock organic Coromandel produce when available.
- Our vegan chef creates delightful sweets that are not only vegan but also gluten free and we always have vegan and gluten free savoury options available for those with specific dietary needs.
- For the sweet toothed amongst us, Super Sweet Sunday is our baking day when we fill the shop with delightful baked goods.
- We serve organic Volcano coffee roasted by a small scale boutique roastery located near Ouakune.
The Little Grocer, it’s your local!