There has been a lot going on in our neighbourhood of late and the SURREY CRES. NEWS will be reporting monthly and keeping you informed of what is happening in the Grey Lynn community.
This is the first SURREY CRES. NEWS. If you would like to subscribe email email@example.com
I would like to say thank you very much for your sponsorship and contribution to the Grey Lynn Working Bee tidy up, 1st April 2012. The turn out from all the volunteers was awesome and we were grateful with the work they all did.
A big ‘ THANK YOU ‘ to the Volunteers….
- ANZ BANK Grey Lynn
- ASB BANK Grey Lynn
- Jenny Webster from Detailed Cleaner
- Repeka Lelaulu Barfoot & Thompson Grey Lynn
- Bronwyn Banks
- Renate de Sully
- Dawn Lucia from Acupuncture & Herbology Ltd
- Alex Asher from Down the Road
- Tracy friend of Bronwyn.
- Grey Lynn Butcher – sausages
- COUNTDOWN Grey Lynn – bread & butter
- Kokako Café – coffee, chocolate brownies, fairtrade banana bread
- Grey Lynn Tavern – use of their barbeque & weed sprayer
- Accounting Services For Small Business- for cooking the sausages
- Acupuncture &Herbology Ltd – vegetarian burgers
- The Works Hair Salon – Co-ordinator
Our next GREY LYNN WORKING BEE tidy up…
10am – 12pm Meet outside The Works Hair Salon
Soala Wilson, Co-ordinator