A week-long festival of artistic, cultural, culinary and environmental events. Celebrating creativity and sustainability in our community.
- Window galleries West Lynn shop windows 25th Sep – 2nd Oct (opening at Dalston at 5pm on Sunday 25th September)
- Art studio trail and tours, Walking map available online 25th Sep – 2nd Oct
- Spring equinox celebration, St Columba church 25th Sep, 10am
- Kraftbomb, Grey Lynn community centre 25th Sep, 11am-2pm
- Crafternoon tea, Grey Lynn community centre 25th Sep, 1-3.30pm
- West Lynn Street Party & Twilight Market 29th Sep, 4-8pm (a Grey Lynn Shout for Samoa event)
- The Velociteers West Lynn shops 29th Sep, 6pm, 8pm
- Community festival St Joseph’s school 1st Oct, 12.30-6pm ( a Grey Lynn Shout for Samoa event)
- The Literatti, Grey Lynn community centre 1st Oct, 6.30-8.30pm
- Grey Lynn farmers market, Grey Lynn community centre 2nd Oct 9am-12.30pm
- Composting workshop, Wilton St community garden 2nd Oct, 11am-12pm
- Community gardens tour Meet: Wilton St community garden 2nd Oct, 12.30-2.30pm
For full details of events visit www.greylynncreates.co.nz
All the above listed events are FREE.